Whether you’re working on a new venture, running a small business, or working remotely, StartUp Spokane is the coworking facility for you! Our community offers:
- 24/7 secure access to our 2,500 square foot shared workspace
- High-speed WIFI
- Conference and meeting rooms with audio visual equipment
- Wireless printing, scanning, copying
- Use of community kitchen, personal lockers, and private phone booths
- Convenient parking
- A community of like-minded people for collaboration and idea sharing
- Month-to-month membership with no long-term commitment
Memberships are month-to-month with rates increasing as the number of team members using the space increases.
|TEAM OF 1||TEAM OF 2||TEAM OF 3|
As a new GSI member, I understood the value of connecting with my new business community, but I really never anticipated needing the support I found at StartUp Spokane. While waiting to open our current location, construction delays resulted in a need for a temporary location. StartUp Spokane became our temporary home for everything we needed: meeting spaces for both clients and staff training, internet and printing, ability to network with other entrepreneurs, and more. Knowing there was a location that checked all the boxes without getting into a lease was more than invaluable. We feel fortunate to have StartUp as a part of our journey.
- Suzanne Weathers, Weathers and Associates