Our community of entrepreneurs are looking for your expertise.
Here’s how to get involved:
Step 1: Get Connected To Startup Spokane
Startup Spokane is the resource to get connected to all things entrepreneurship in Spokane. A few clicks, and you’re in the know.
- Get the Startup Spokane Newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Dig into the Startup Spokane Blog
- Tune into Startup Spokane Radio
Step 2: Get Plugged Into Spokane’s Startup Community
Spokane is hosting hundreds of startup and business related events each year, and we’re loading them into the calendar for you to follow. The best opportunities to help come by mixing with those who need it, so jump in!
Step 3: Decide How You Want To Help As A Mentor
At Startup Spokane, we offer three unique options to give back while helping grow Spokane’s startup community. Choose the option that best suits your style and commitment level from curated mentorship connections through our Mentor Connect program, the ability to schedule and host Office Hours at Startup Spokane Central, or to simply be listed as an industry resource on our Professional Connect page. Choose one, or choose all three!
- Apply to be in the Mentor Connect program where a one-on-one mentoring relationship is tailored to meet the needs of both parties.
- Register to host Office Hours, and have a set schedule for when entrepreneurs can seek guidance based on your expertise.
- Get listed on our Professional Connect database, so that entrepreneurs can reach out to you for professional services.