Spokane has a business community that is second to none in readiness to help entrepreneurs through their first steps.
We want to make sure our startups can quickly connect to expertise, services, and plug into the existing business community.
Step 1: Get Connected To Startup Spokane
It goes without saying, connecting with startups means firstknowing what’s happening in the startup community. Startup Spokane is the resource for all things entrepreneurship in Spokane. A few clicks, and you’re in the know.
- Get the Startup Spokane Newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Dig into the Startup Spokane Blog
- Tune into Startup Spokane Radio
Step 2: Participate In Spokane’s Startup Community Events
Spokane is hosting hundreds of startup and business related events each year, and we’re loading them into the calendar for you to follow. The best opportunity to meet those who might need your help is to mix in with those who need it.
Step 3: Decide How You Want To Help
At Startup Spokane, we give companies multiple options to share in building Spokane’s startup community. As an industry leader looking to get involved, your company can gain name recognition and connection opportunities by becoming a Startup Spokane sponsor, offer industry expertise by hosting Office Hours at Startup Spokane Central, or be listed as an industry resource on our Professional Connect page.
- To become a sponsor of Startup Spokane, contact us.
- Register to host Office Hours, and have a set schedule when entrepreneurs can seek guidance based on your expertise.
- Get listed on our Professional Connect database, so that entrepreneurs can reach out to you for professional services.