Startup Spokane connects you to the resources you need to launch and grow successful companies.
Here are 5 steps you can take to benefit from Startup Spokane and all that we do!
Step 1: Get Connected To Startup Spokane
It’s time to get in the know of all things entrepreneurship related so you can keep ahead. Seriously, we find it, curate it and deliver it to you – get on this bus!
- Get the Startup Spokane Newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Dig into the Startup Spokane Blog
- Tune into Startup Spokane Radio
Step 2: Download The Startup Spokane Resource List
The master list of all things startup related in Spokane, over 100 contacts in a nice PDF. Take it.
Step 3: Check The Events Calendar
Spokane is hosting hundreds of startup and business related events each year, and we’re loading them into the calendar for you to follow. If it’s entrepreneurship related and near by, it’s on there. Plug in and meet others like you.
Step 4: Start Utilizing (FREE!) Startup Spokane Programs & People
We don’t do entrepreneurship as a solo operation here in Spokane. You’ve got a myriad of programs, people and resources whose mission is to see you succeed. Ready? Set up an initial meeting with our program staff and find specific help through our Office Hours, Mentor Connect, and Professional Connect programs.
- Schedule an initial Entrepreneur Assistance meeting with Startup Spokane
- Reserve a time to meet with topical experts during Office Hours
- Apply for a business mentor through our Mentor Connect program
- Search for local service providers and experts on our Professional Connect database
Step 5: Join Startup Spokane Central, our downtown Spokane coworking community
Join other entrepreneurs, startups, freelancers, and remote workers at Startup Spokane Central, our 2,500 square foot coworking facility in downtown Spokane. Workspace, community, and startup events, all under one roof.