Located on the ground floor of the Spokane Entrepreneurial Center, StartUp Spokane offers a comfortable shared work environment that gives entrepreneurs, startups and freelancers the opportunity to meet, network, share and learn through collaboration. Being a member of StartUp Spokane means not only a great shared work environment with other like-minded people, but access to business services and events, making StartUp Spokane a unique offering for those looking to take their business or idea to the next level.
Coworking members of StartUp Spokane have full access to:
- 24/7 secure access to our 2,500 square foot shared workspace area.
- High-speed WIFI with wireless printer.
- Free use of reservable meeting rooms with audio video equipment.
- Use of kitchen, personal lockers, and private phone booths.
- Exclusive access to office hours and in-house business consultation with WSU University Center for Innovation, Spokane Public Library, and a variety of local professionals representing accounting, legal, marketing and other areas of expertise.
- Access to networking and education events facilitated by Startup Spokane and community partners.
Memberships are month-to-month with rates increasing as the number of team members using the space increases.
|TEAM OF 1||TEAM OF 2||TEAM OF 3|
Ready to join? Click the button to the right to set up a tour of Startup Spokane Central and to meet the community!
Request A Tour of StartUp Spokane
Startup Spokane Central
610 W. 2nd Avenue Spokane, WA 99201